ALL OF THE PROCEDURES IN YOUR BUSINESS STUCK IN YOUR HEAD?
WE CAN HELP! DOWNLOAD THIS HANDY TEMPLATE
Like many small business owners, 90% of the ‘how to’ in your business is probably stuck in your head.
But what happens in the event you fall ill or even go on holiday? How does your business continue to run without you?
IT’S TIME TO REVIEW YOUR STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES FOR ESSENTIAL TASKS.
Here’s what these vital documents should cover:
- What needs to be done, when and by who?
- How does this task impact on other tasks carried out within the business?
- What systems and logins are required to complete the task?
THIS IS VITAL BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLANNING.
Having your procedures documented will ensure that your team, family, friends or even your friendly neighbourhood virtual assistants can jump in and keep things ticking over in your business in the event you’re out of action.
HERE’S WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE ACTION TODAY:
- This is one of those great tasks to take care of if you find yourself with a bit of downtime, as it will forever linger at the bottom of your to-do list otherwise.
- It’s a great way to safeguard your business operations.
- You will add valuable IP to your business which may add value to the future sale of your business. Even if you’re not thinking about this now, you never know when an opportunity might present itself.
Not sure what the fuss is about or where to start?
Check out our blogs on why your business needs standard operating procedures and how to document your business processes.
* = Required fields